Suggestions needed: brake lines still rubbing...

Hmmm, I think the problem with strapping it to the strut will be that when I turn it will be tugging on the line...
unless...   maybe I could get creative with zip ties, one just around the strut, then another one connected to that zip-tie and just holding the line a little... but wait, then the SS line will just saw through it over time... grrr.
Any other thoughts?