Sounds of silence

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Eric S wrote:

> Nope, just tired, impregnated with road grime and generally pissy at the
> weather midwesterners call that SOUP I drove though (humidity and heat do
> NOT mix).

Yeah, that's what Canadians invented HUMIDEX for - so we'd have something
to bitch about the remaining 4 months of the year... :)

> Otherwise, I'm also very very very depressed that Cincy is over...post
> cincy blues have hit me bad.  :-(

Roger that.  I had a helluva time getting Carrots to stop at Guelph this
morning - she wanted to keep on trucking down to South Cayuga to pick up
Klaus and the Headache for another road trip.

> I miss you guys.  I just spent an hour and a half with Allyn on the
> phone...it wasn't overly satisfying...but it helped :-)

We need some kind of support network - like the old ghost to ghost network
- so you can always talk to a fellow Cincygoer whenever you need to.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant