Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

Someone needs to send this man a metal for the first time he made it out.
I thought my drive was long....sheesh....

Tobias, as always, you are welcome at my house for pre-cincy fun.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)