Parts from Riches car

Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> What are the spark plug leads on Riches 20v?
> Is that like a coil pack direct to the spark plug?
>
> If so...... Can they be adapted to a 16v?
>

> Julie Macfarlane

Those ARE those infamous coil packs VW has had so much trouble with.
In his case I'll bet they aren't units from the bad batch (OEM
manufacturers were various.)

Julie, from what I understand, if you don't have the whole donor
system you are going to be thinking stand alone ignition management.

I'd be glad to learn more about this though as I'm sure I haven't
covered the whole picture.

TBerk