Cincy, online vs reality...

Okay now, here's one for you to chew on.
Which listers, or for that matter their cars, were a lot different than you
imagined on first meeting? I'm sure a few of you were shocked by my looks,
since I don't REALLY look as much like Pamela Anderson as I claim. I know
Daun was much different than I expected on first meeting, I was thinking
tall and dark, and not so damn cute. (here's a virtual hug for you D.)
Kirsten on the other hand was exactly as I expected, likely because I'd seen
her in the tatoo thread. And I have to admit Allyn's "sideways stealthiness"
was a surprise when I first met him, though he has the widest ass there.
(that car is SO sexy from the back). And the GRM car was just what I
anticipated, down and dirty, raw and lean.
Now be nice about it, but who was not as you thought? I always find this one
of the more interesting aspects of meeting folks online.
Cathy

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*