Excellent Shape US Bumpers

I have a similar request.  I, well a friend, broke all the clips on my front
bumper. I just need a new flash silver metallic cover I believe,  unless
there is some way to repair the clips inside the bumper cover.  Any advice?

Nick Grivas
88' FMS Scirocco 16v
Atlanta, GA
http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/thesoundofmydrums/scirocco.html