Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

I recommend keeping it where it is as long as possible.
Since 2000, the only place I've driven alone from Atlanta has been the
Cincy area (twice-2001 and 2002), but for reasons other than VW. One
christening and one funeral (the latter for an aunt who came close to
making 100 years. THat's a good run too!)

I have an unseen 3 year old granddaughter in CO, so have motivation for
there. But, since discovering this list, I have hoped to make one of your
Cincy gatherings, even if only to demonstrate proficiency in  high wing
Cessna tactical approaches .

Maybe I someday I'll replace that broken 250 mile plus front strut so I can
drive my 86 8V DD faster than 60 mph.

I hope you folks had fun, but I'm sorry to hear about the shunt.

Gute Fahrt!