some sad news

While I usually just lurk and skim the daily digests, I'd just like to say
I'm also glad that no one was gravely injured.  I often think about what I
would do if my Scirocco was to be stolen (again), trashed or totaled... and
I honestly don't know if I would buy another shell and rebuild.  There's no
right or wrong answer there.  You just have to do what your heart tells you
(corny as that sounds).

Bradley

---