Cincy ramblings...

Neptuno wrote:

>>ps. Tony, the Salty Weasel is a scary thing, indeed!
>>;)
>

> Ok I know I missed the gathering but to rub my face on
> the salty weasel fact! That is just plain wrong Mr
> "jiffy lub" Smith..... :P  :)  ;)
>
> Next year maybe I too will see the fear of the weasel
>
> El Bastardo,
> Tony

Fellas,

Don't forget- while you keep the Salty One in your sites; there is a
Mrs Salty waiting to avenge him, so beware!

Man, I missed a guy who changes his own oil (I saw the pictures and
everything.)

See what you miss if you don't go?

Glad everybody made it out and back, mostly, unscathed.

TBerk
doing VPN drama squad detail. And hatin' it.