Accident

i'm sorry to see this car gone, but like everyone else i am glad everyone is alright. The car is gone but has left its mark with every scirocco owner for sure. this just gives you a chance to build a BETTER car.

good luck rich,

Jon Shisler

Kyscirocco@aol.com wrote:
First off I'm glad everyone is OK. Looking at the pics, I find it
completely amazing that you can roll a car and not even crack a window! Did the crash
damage the engine? The roof must have never touched the ground. The antenna
is still intact! Wow!
Matt