From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 6:13 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Re: some sad news

Rich and Kirsten were in the car when it went off the road.  After Rich
called back to Daun's,
several crews went out (including a pickup and a trailer).

Kirsten came back to Daun's with a bump on the head but seemed to be
othwerwise OK as of about
12:45 last night.  (Daun's friend Brad, an EMT, kept an eye on here).

The car came back soon after, damaged on all four corners, the body kit was
100% destroyed and
most sheetmetal was damaged in some way.  The euro bumpers and headlights
seemed to survive.

Rich was brought back to Daun's by an Ohio State Trooper, who stayed about
15mins gathering
information, and that was that.

Understandably, it put a damper on the night, but in the end we were all
damned glad and relieved
that Rich and Kirsten were OK.  Damned shame about the car though, it was
always one of the nicest
ones at Cincy.

I'm sure more info will be forthcoming...

Ron