Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

As if Cincy isn't "out in the middle of nowhere"....:O

Larry

> How about a mid-continent gathering? Juding from a map Denver or Kansas is
smack dab inthe middle of the country. The obvious problem is that we don't
have an official venue. I also thought that meeting up at the salt flats in
Utah would be cool (at least an awesome photo-op), but not quite sure what
the logistics would be of meeting out in the middle of nowhere...plus we
gotta make Daun actually drive SOMEWHERE!  hehe