Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Denver would be awesome, only 3hrs from me! But the problem is space. Daun has a giant yard/field to house the cars. Denver has parking lots, but nothing that we can set up on for awhile. There is The Great Sand Dune National Park a bit to the south, which has plenty of space, but it would have to be very early June, or end of Aug to avoid the worst heat. Plus there aren't really hotels around. I could probably work something out up here, I know some people with large vacant land plots, but people have a hard enough time making 1 Cincy event. Also, it seems the majority of listers are on the eastern half of the country. This would make for a pretty long drive for them.

If you've ever had to drive through Kansas, you would know that that option should immediately be crossed off the list.

Dan

chris gonzalez <chris24g@yahoo.com> wrote:

How about a mid-continent gathering? Juding from a map Denver or Kansas is smack dab inthe middle of the country. The obvious problem is that we don't have an official venue. I also thought that meeting up at the salt flats in Utah would be cool (at least an awesome photo-op), but not quite sure what the logistics would be of meeting out in the middle of nowhere...plus we gotta make Daun actually drive SOMEWHERE! hehe