(WAS) Differential flange question (NOW): 5th gear swap?

The sloppyness is in and out, and twisting.  OK, thanks for all the advice; it's a 16V, so those hubs are included, I've got the 80% lock kit, which has new circlips.  Also, got new seals/bearings.  And a differential bolt kit.  The only thing I don't have is a taller fifth gear and new synchros... still debating these.
Can anyone offer opinions as to how hard it is to swap fifth?