Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Bryan Rankin wrote:

> Well, I'll be 18 for the next Cincy, and i should have my 3a in by then,
> anyone i can meet up with on the west coast?
>
> I'm in Fort McMurray, AB, Canada, but i'd be willing to drive quite a
> distance to meet up with a caravan.
>

> Bryan
> 81 Volkswagen Scirocco

B.,

1st thought is folks from the northern part of California would be
going out Interstate 80. Those from Oregon & Washington state might
embark from a point farther north- lets do a little looking via
mapquest....

Hmmmm, <http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/hep10/nhs>

Looks like Salt Lake City might be the good rendezvous. Of course you
might meet with the PNW folks higher up.

More to follow, I need to get a real paper map from these guys (who
are right around the corner):
<http://geography.usgs.gov/esic/esic_index.html#mp>

TBerk