Any interest in a set of Ronal R10s?

Hello all,
  I am posting this on behalf of a friend.  He has a set of Ronals on his 82 Audi Coupe he is considering selling.  I think they are R10s, they look a lot like the Audi wheels you would see from time to time on Coupes, 4000 CS Quattros and the like.  16 spoke if memory serves, very thin.  Anyways, they are in good condition except one has some curb damage across the face.  Repair might be arranged here before shipped if there is interest.

LMK if anyone is interested...

Cheers,
  David Utley