[Fwd: Question from eBay Member: vw fuel bump for a 16v golf,jetta or scirocco]

His spelling is a bit funny, but his feedback rating would prevent me from
buyying anything from this guy.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4

porteruserid=hanivw&reporteduserid=bronson75&emaildate=2004/6/3:19:37:48&ema
iltype=0&emailtext=How+much+fuel+could+a+fuel+bump+bump+if+a+fuel+bump+could
+PUMP+fuel%3F&trackId=45629929>
to eBay..

Never pay for your eBay item through instant cash transfer services such
as Western Union or MoneyGram -- such services offer Internet shoppers
no protection against fraud.

For more safe trading tips, please visit the eBay Security Center
<http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter>.

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://pages.ebay.com/.

---