T-minus 13 hours.

It's now 9pm. The sun is setting, little by little. Evil Car is vaccumed
out, cleaned out, better-condition seats swapped in, with covers to hide the
different color, water spotted from this cheap-assed car wash I bought(gonna
re-wash it tomorrow), tanked up to full with 87-grade and spiked with
injector cleaner, tires balanced, Rain-X'd on the windshield... I think I'm
all set there. Now to pack a few essentials, make sure I'm all packed and
ready to go with tools, clothes, music galore, and lots of hype. Maybe some
caffine as well. Directions are printed, car-charger is in the seat, ready
to be used.

I'm finally bringing my own car to Cincy. I'm doing it all on my own. Trust
me when I say I am excited, nervous, etc. I plan on leaving between 10am and
Noon, and getting there hopefully with only one stop, mid-way through my
trek. Just for the sake of being safe, anyone that's gonna be there wanna
send me their cell numbers so I can reach out and cling to someone, should
the worst happen? You send, I'll send back. Can't be too cautious...

Oh man.

~Matt