Cincy best wishes

Well, me and my co-pilot are bringing beer and I am also bringing my favorite beverage from RennFest:  Felicity.  I know, the name is a little hurting, but it's good stuff:  Mead mixed with raspberry wine.  Strong, sweet, and a yellow jacket magnet if there ever was one.

And as long as they sell beer in Daun's neck of the woods, running out of beer shouldn't be an issue.

Mike

Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> spewed:
And
most of all, please let there be enough beer. That can get so ugly.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source