OT : Mooch time.

Wait till you meet him Jeff,

You'll understand why a closet to him feels like a master bedroom in a 5th
Ave apartment.

:-)

Hehe, just teasin Al...remembering back to your talk of being on the sub
and finding the bunk beds to be rather large for ya.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)