Email From VL Enterprises

Hey all!

I got an email from Vince yesterday and thought that I should fill you all
in.

He has a couple of the Option 6 kits left to sell but what he is focusing on
right now is an Option 6.1 kit.  He believes the kit could use better
bearings and a few other internal upgrades but it will look the same on the
outside.  He wants to get a few done and tested in stock by the end of the
year or so so he can just sell them outright and not be back logged.

That was about it for the time being but to answer some of your questions,
he does have a couple or maybe a few kits available right now but probably
not for long.  He didn't mention a price, although.

HTH!

Dave
---