Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

Dan, Kirsten,

Actually I was thinking of drawings of the mounts after they were made -
just in case we couldn't talk you into making a copy now and again.  (I
haven't given up on talking you into making a few more, because I'm not
adverse to using liquor to get you to agree to do it. Heck, after the
liquor it might even seem like a good idea!)  In regard to the drawings,
Kirsten is so meticulous with things like this that I was hoping the mere
suggestion would send her to the drafting board.  And, perhaps more
important than the mounts, is the wiring to mate the 1.8T to to a Mark
I.  A good step by step how to would be very nice.

Chris

(Starting to stock up on lots of salty snacks and ice cold Heineken - with
treachery in mind.)