OT : Mooch time.

My son and I should have room.  We are staying a little farther out in Norht Est Cincy but it is a Suite.  Your welcome to mooch if you need to.  I'l be in a black 16V MKII.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Jun 1, 2004 4:11 PM
To: "Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT : Mooch time.

Matt,

If no one else fesses up, you can split the room with Patrick Bureau, my daughter (12 so don't even go there) and myself. All this for a nominal fee cause if you sleep on the floor we can't charge you for a full third can we. Either 10 or 15 a night, trying to defer as much of the trip cost as possible. Patrick may say something about this, but the offer is out there.

Brian

"Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com> wrote:
Okay, here's the slight situation. I had planned to get ahold of some
staying room in Columbus for the weekend, as I'll most likely be down there
'til Sunday. The problem? My friend I was working with had a sudden bout of
insanity, and has mostly left the net. The place I can get ahold of him
might not be easy to catch 'im on in 3 days(yes, I suck royally). So here's
the meat of the deal. If things don't work out with my friend, is anyone
around the Ramada or at a camping site willing to take in a stray? I'm
definitely negotiable...

E-mail me off-list if you're interested.

And to note, I don't need a bed. Sleeping bag on the floor will do just
fine. o.o

~Matt *Gives the puppy eyes*