From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 4:12 PM
To: Matthew H.; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT : Mooch time.

Matt,

If no one else fesses up, you can split the room with Patrick Bureau, my
daughter (12 so don't even go there) and myself. All this for a nominal fee
cause if you sleep on the floor we can't charge you for a full third can we.
Either 10 or 15 a night, trying to defer as much of the trip cost as
possible. Patrick may say something about this, but the offer is out there.

Brian

"Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com> wrote:
Okay, here's the slight situation. I had planned to get ahold of some
staying room in Columbus for the weekend, as I'll most likely be down there
'til Sunday. The problem? My friend I was working with had a sudden bout of
insanity, and has mostly left the net. The place I can get ahold of him
might not be easy to catch 'im on in 3 days(yes, I suck royally). So here's
the meat of the deal. If things don't work out with my friend, is anyone
around the Ramada or at a camping site willing to take in a stray? I'm
definitely negotiable...

E-mail me off-list if you're interested.

And to note, I don't need a bed. Sleeping bag on the floor will do just
fine. o.o

~Matt *Gives the puppy eyes*