WTB: Fuel filler neck, MkII (bring to Cincy?)

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, apparently I need a fuel filler neck after all. Does
> anyone have a
> parts car they'd like to pillage for one? A southern one
> would be best of
> course, but whatever doesn't leak is better than my
> current one. LMK. It's
> gotta be cheaper than what the dealer wants for it...
> Thanks. I'll be
> forever in your debt.
> Cathy

I should have the remains of an '87 16v out for pillage
should you like to shop for your own.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen