NY, NJ, PA, DE caravan..

Hey Doug,

I've got the list at home, send me your number and I'll put you on.  If
anybody is going on the cruise that wasn't there last year or If your number
changed from last year's cruise please send me the new number.  I'll be
getting the list out tomorrow.

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"Gravity, it's not just a good idea...it's the law!"