All wheel drive.

They are still active, trust me, they were ALL(83 corrados) at Chicago Treffen last year in full attitude mode. A tricked out civic pulled out infront of 4 of them and before the light turned green there was sushi all over the road.

tomc <tomc@satx.rr.com> wrote:A number of years ago when I owned a Corrado, there was someone who
built a syncro Corrado. Seems he did a pretty good job of it too. You
might want to try www.corrado-club.com and see if you can find some info
on that beast. I think he took the drive train from a AWD Quantum if I'm
not mistaken. I think they have a pretty active list also, you can ask
on also. It's been about 5 years since I was on it last though.

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com
Now with improved all browser friendly photo album.