From: <chrisc@clouds.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 6:33 AM
Subject: I think i figured out the rattling noise!

Well... i dont know if this is crazy or not.. but when i was under the car
today... i had my gf hit the gas to see what was vibrating.. looks like my
transmission was resting on my front sway bar. So I looked around.. and the
left motor mount (near the radiator) didnt look like it was installed
correctly.... the mount was kinda hanging out.. so the engine which is
connected to the transmission is leaning on the sway bar... i hope its
right...