OT: Working with Carbon Fiber (follow-up)...

I"m assuming that I'll need a resperator.  I'm also assuming that one that can handle asbestos should be fine (http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/product_family.asp?family%5Fid=3705&gift=False&mscssid=00FDFAC1C18D694818B1D7FD8AB116CF).  I read somewhere that fine grit sandpaper is available at places that sell automotive painting supplies.  (I'm talking 2000+grit)  Would they also sell resperators like the one above?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source