9.4 vented rotors

I think I have a set presently on my Scirocco S
Callaway Turbo.  I need to put my 11" Corrado big
brakes on any way so if you were willing to lend a
hand this weekend I would give them to you.  That is
calipers and all.  Call me at 610-647-4027 or
610-547-5286 any time because I am near Philadelphia
PA which seemed to be near the I-95 corridor route
that you are taking.  Hope that his can help.  Oh yeah
just ask for John.