Discontinued brake cable guides

Chad,

  Are you talking about the metal tubes that go through the floor that the e-brake cables slide through upon installation?  If so, I cannot even find a listing for them anywhere...  Feel free to give me the part number for it if you have it, and I will confirm availability.  If you do not have it, I will continue to keep looking...  Thing is I am not sure if I know for sure which parts you are needing...

Cheers,
  David