Paypal...

I think Dick asked what the jist was of the settlement...

Well, I skimmed, but it appears to be this:  If you had an unauthorized transfer of money from your account between the two dates mentioned in the email, you may be entitled to make a claim to get that money back.  I was shorted, last year.  I believe it was either 65.00 or 75.00, I was charged twice for the same transaction, for a set of shifter links from jman on vortex who I always mention.  I was eventually not out the money, because I went to my bank and stated that it was an unauthorized transfer, so I got my money back through them.  However, jman was charged that money back, immediately after the bank got my money back.  This of course was not right, and they should pay for all the other transfers that happened without the pertinent account holders' permissions...  From what I have heard, there are a bunch.  Go to nopaypal.com and do some reading...

HTH

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---