Needed 9.4 vented brake rotors and pads for Rodolfo

Just about that. And Zimmermann rotors are amongst the best you can get,
short of buying Brembo rotors.

Your FLAPS might have domestic rotors for less, if you are short on cash.

I'd inquire.

Here is a suggestion if you are just about flat broke.

Buy pads for your solid rotors, and wait untill you can afford vented rotors
AND mintex pads, or any top brand pads. You will stop better, and really
enjoy it.

Your solid rotors are grooved? Machine them yourself.

 - Get both front wheels up in the air.
 - Remove the wheels, but put the wheel bolts back into the rotors.
 - While the motor is not running, put gear in first, or second.
 - Here comes the fun part, start the motor, but DON'T touch the brake
pedal, or you are in for a big mess.
 - Grab a grinder, and "machine" both external rotor faces as best as you
can get them.
 - Once the rotors look ok, stop the motor. Remember DON'T touch the brake
pedal.
 - When the rotors stop turning, remove the wheel bolts, and reverse the
rotors: face out, now in.
 - Wheel bolts back on.
 - Start the motor.
 - Grind the rotors.
 - Stop the motor.
 - New pads in, and rotors back into their normal place.
 - Bed pads

Remember, this is a somewhat temporary procedure, but I did it several times
over my first years of owning A1s, and it will help a bit.

Disclaimer: if you harm yourself during this procedure, please go to a
clinic.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco