Japanese Gymkhana

With our Corrado suspension, not stock,  I would give it a try, of course Bogie Pro Gas Struts might be able to handle it.

Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:Craig Steiner wrote:

> Just wanted to say "Hi" and check back in. I've recently returned from
> a 6 month deployment (Navy)

Welcome back!

> For your viewing pleasure, check out the video clip at this site:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6plp3

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! OMG, that was completely insane. I freakin' love
it... Combining autocross and drifting - simply brilliant... Wouldn't
be much fun in a Scirocco though (midmounted Audi V8 examples
notwithstanding... :D)

Thanks for sharing, that made my day... :)

Mark.
75
77
80 S future "autodrifter" (?) :)