Cruisin' music for 8v

>Bryan,
 > The fact that you have an 8v might account for your peculiar tastes in
>driving music.
>After all, the typical 8v is a pretty relaxed piece of equipment.
>:)
>
>Larry
>sandiego16v

Hahahaha, that's great.

I have a little route set up for after work, a few nice straightaways, which
are wasted in my 1.7, and some nice turny spots, which is fun, even with my
not-super-great but good suspension.  I don't go out and drive hard, just go
out and relax...I don't know many people that just go out for the sole
purpose of a drive, but i do it all the time.

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.