Raffi PLEASE

Patrick... Why are you still here? Log off... end the list mail and go
away!
-------------------------
Did he say he was actually going away? Or did you like many other read more into it than was originally posted.

Hmmmmm premature speculation.
-------------------------
Allyn, Don't bother trying to make sense of it... he did what he did
and
let's just be glad to be rid of him... his self importance was
annoying,
his teknotes were vague and inaccurate (but good for a laugh).
---------------------------
Where are yours? They were put there as a reference right or wrong, it gave you any idea of what maybe inolved.
--------------------------

He took
credit for shit he didn't come up with...
-------------------------
What exactly did he take credit for? Creating his own website and taking the time to keep it updated.
-------------------------
Patrick did alot of uncommon things with his car, which made it unique. He is not a "lemming" like say you or me for that matter of fact.

over all his move away from
Scirocco's to something else is a blessing...

now I have a reason to go
Cincy (one of the reasons I never wanted to go will not be there next
year).
-------------------------
Priceless, like you would show up anyway. If you are not man enough to show up at an event where you don't like someone, you must lead a very lonely life. "Oh no" I may have to talk to Patrick woes is me, wait no I can stay in my cave and feel all safe and non-threatened. You sound like a scourned lover.
-------------------------
Our insignificant loss is the Honda communities gain!
-------------------------
When did he say he was gonna go to Honda, oh omnipitnent one?
-------------------------
Maybe he'll put
his
effort into a dodge orange Civic with piss-yellow tint with ultra high
performance Gabriel shocks and a host of other Pep-Boys performance
parts!
--------------------
Raffi you are a comedic genious, Autozone maybe but never Pep-Boys. His car his choice not everything has to be Red, Red or Black.

As far a the Gabriel it is a good shock on a budget. not all of members on the list want to continue dumping money on a project with diminishing returns.

His opinion of how the car should be done is different then yours, and as the old saying goes "Opinions are like assholes everyone has one, and they all stink".

Raffi you need to grow up, the list is a community right, wrong or indifferent. Tonee had it right this has been some of the most "Childish" behavior I have seen on the list in a long time.

---------------------------------
New filters installed... all email from Patrick or with ATS in the
subject
will be deleted... Glad it's over

Tired of this shit!
-Raffi

Filter me to if you must.

The Other Texan that is taking a break from all things Scirocco

Brian

Now back to seclusion with all things non-Scirocco