Whats going on with the texans?

What would everyone say about Dee if he dropped out of site and there wasn't another OH Treffen? This issue is past dead, and if you cannot move on, buy a honda because that is the only list you belong on!

People, we are on this list to help, learn, and have fun. If there are individuals on the list that have nothing better to do than make other listers' business their own, then F%$#em, they have no business speaking here.

Respect is the key, listers talked shit about Rich when he had his issue because it never happened to them, if it did it would be a completely different issue.

I thought this list was about scirocco's, not personal issues or politics.

If I'm wrong, please, tell me, because at this point several listers are ready to edit ALL list email due to it's childish nature. Yeah that's right CHILDISH!

Ban me, I have a life regardless of the list, and more!

Sincerely,

Tonee

roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca wrote:

> Shit happens people, get over it. I believe 90% of you won't be on this
> list in 10 years, and websites will have come and gone. Hopefully,
> though the friendships will remain.

Funny, I was just discussing this with another lister, promted by some
reading I was doing on group dynamics (boring Ed. course I'm taking). A
group supposedly goes through a polite initial phase, then the various
players exert some individual differences, and the group either folds or
evolves to a better state. I'm guessing there is enough familiarity in
this particular group of participants that they are at this scrappy middle
stage, while the lurkers/ newbies are sitting back being polite, and
others are waiting for it to blow over/resolve itself. But you are right,
there will always be change. Hopefully it's for the better, for all
concerned. ...I miss the good old days when the scraps were about injector
size though.
Cathy