rear wheel camber/toe

>I was told that the camber cannot be adjusted at the rear of the
>rocco....my wheels look slightly tilted inwards from the top....is
>this guy lying to me?  he said I need to by an adjustment kit??  WTF?

They're talking about something like: http://www.prosuspension.com/6025.html

Those "washers" go between the axel stub and the trailing arm mounting. That
plate has 4 bolts arranged in, well, a trapoizoid shape. :-)  Can't miss them.

I wouldn't mess with them w/o the benefits of being able to run my
own alignments.
It's quite a :PITA to rip that all apart, shim it, put it all back
together and re-check
the alignment.  You'd have to be in tight with a good friendly shop
or be ready to
pay extra...in my opinion naturally.

If your rear alignment is tweeked, many people found that the cheapest and
fastest way to fixing it would be replace your rear beam axle with another one.
Hopefully a different one wouldn't be tweeked.  At least not the same way. :)

In another note on the rear beam axle, I understand that it was (at
the time) one
of the most expensive single parts of these cars to manufacture.  It
was due to the
tolerances, and the water-forming method used to make the curved tubes.  High
pressure water formed metal has become fairly common today, but I suppose it
was a quite an acheivement for a production vehicle back then.

==Brett