Whats going on with the texans?

Let him cool down, maybe there are other factors involved that do not concern the listers. Everyone has their time, and if "we" cared we might give him a little slack, maybe he just needs a break, even Ellen needed a break from her mk1 when the tree jumped out in front of it. The list is a community and communities support one another; they do not divide and attack. We've had our Scirocco and might have another one in the future, but for now we have moved on. Although we are still part of the community.

Sincerely,

Tonee and Ellen

Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
To hell with Sciroccos, here is what PB is into nowadays:
<>>

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco