ke-jetronic technical instruction - download

David Utley was nice enough to spot me his copy of the bosch 'yellow book'
on ke-jetronic.

after several hours of scanning, cropping, and other post processing, i'm
happy to provide this for list consumption. for those who dont know, this is
about as much detail as you can find on the factory fuel injection systems
in our roccos. even if you have an 8v, realize that ke is only an extension
of k, and much of it is similar.

as usual, keep this within the list. i dont want to raise too many eyebrows
at my web host.
i'd like to keep this in the temp dir for a while, but i'll have to yank it
if it gets out of hand.

http://www.malventano.com/temp/ke-jetronic.zip (8.5 meg download)

...now to go put my mousing hand in some ice...

enjoy!
Al