16V/MkII stuff (not so muahahaha)

c'mon cathy, you know better than that. check your timing, cam and ignition,
check your mixture (if they've ever been messed with, they sometimes change
on their own--i don't know why) and get back to us. doesn't sound like the
clutch. cat's possible, but i'd check other stuff first. did you quick check
the injectors?

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP