Cullen's VWVortex Group Buy: Aluminum Gas Caps For '80 and '81Sciroccos, (and Rabbits and Cabriolets)

Cool, great price! Has anyone here participated in one of Cullen's GBs? I've heard he's been having problems as of late with misplacing orders and then taking an extremely long time to ship out items. I have to admit, it does bug me that he takes all the money, orders the items, gets them shipped to him and then he ships them out to everyone else.

Dan

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
Cullen is doing a group buy on aluminum gas caps, the tab style found on '80
and '81 Sciroccos, if you want one, go to:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1165849

http://www.fototime.com/{418489E2-27C6-4E1D-A1FC-F6C4AF966442}/picture.JPG

Peter
http://thescirocco.com
Feel free to call me between 11AM and 11PM - 302.832.8989.