A/C engine idle questions

David Guido wrote:

> Anybody known what regulates the idle when the A/C comes on?
>
> I'm getting bogged-down at idle when she comes on.
>
> Just increase the idle speed I  hope not!
>
> Thanks to Jeff Toomasson for donating a brilliant Sanden 508 compressor!
>
> Thanks!

Dave, sorry to be out of touch since the great time prior to the ND
show. (Par for the course for me, but no excuses.) You were a great
host, mucho apreciato.

As for your question I'd suggest getting the parts to build the idle
stability function the guys are talking about from an A2 Jetta/Golf as
they are easier to find and won't be as long in the tooth.

A1s with A/C are much more rare to scavenge from.

lmk if the 'A2 Bentley in pdf file format schematic' I have around
somewhere would be of use & I can forward it.

TBerk