[SPAM] Fw: hello from Brazil!

Welcome to the list Ricardo!

Your Gol looks like a Fox Coupe (which we never got).  I understand the US
Fox that was sold here was made in Brazil...does the Gol have the same
front end as the Fox?  Because I see your engine is mounted inline...

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)