Fw: [SPAM] Fw: hello from Brazil!

Actually I think the Gol came before the Fox. All of them were designed in
Brazil, the Wagon, The Sedan and the hatch. The Gol was for years one of the
most successful and best selling vehicles in Brazil. Now, it still doing
good, it even has a turbo version from the factory. here is the 3rd gen gol
picture :

http://www.lochasracing.hpg.ig.com.br/golerasturbo.jpg

It's good looking, but I still like the 1st gen better. Lighter and even
better
looking ;-)

Sincerely,

Ricardo.