Stock Rims

> Somewhat related to the tire question, I want to get a set of stock rims
> to have a winter set of tires. Right now I only have a set of MOMO rims.
>
> Being that there are alot of different rim styles made by VW that will
> fit..
>
> Are all *stock* VW rims (that fit the Rocco) 14" ?

Nope, I have 13" "claw" rims on Klaus, and it gives you that neat "I'm
gonna roll this tall sidewall over" feel when you corner hard. I suspect
the 15" B3 Passat rims we have here would fit too, they're 4 bolt alloys.
The traditional teardrops and snowflakes are 14's though. Klaus will be
getting the 14" P slots from the 16V, we got them instead of the teardrops
in Canada.

Cathy