Waterfest, the novel

don't be sorry, i dont know to many people on the list. rich deedes said he came over and was routing for me.  i just raced sunda. both morning and afternoon sessions. i got about 15 runs in counting the  8 that i was guarenteed. was a GREAT time. i didnt get to come over to the show to check out the scirocco's this year but i heard that there was a lack of them to say the least.

roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca wrote:
> i am a lister and my car was in autoX

Did you race Saturday and Sunday too? Or was autocross just Sunday? I know
I missed a ton of folks, not intintionally, sorry if I missed you, so
chime in, I know there were lots of folks here and there.
cathy