85 for sale in Virgina

Since I resurrected my wifes 86 automatic and I am purchasing someone
elses hard work..hehe. I am selling my 85 Scirocco. It is Va. inspected
and drivable just needs attention that I don't have the time or
resources to give it. The interior is very nice considering the age,
I also have another full set of high bolster seats. The body is solid
with no rot it just needs painted to match everything up. I have a
complete 16v body kit that comes with the car. It needs an inner cv
on the driver side, exhaust, and 2nd gear syncro is gone. I have been
just skipping 2nd, or double clutching it. I would like to get $650 obo
for it as it is right now. The engine
runs strong and it also has a rabbit 4-2 manifold and 2-1 downpipe. I
may consider parting if no interest is shown in a couple weeks.

pics >  www.geocities.com/scirokn    look for Frankenroc links at right