[SPAM] RE: is my motor junk?!?!?!?!

Taking the head off will also grant you the opperturnity to clean it up the
interenals a bit, check for scoring, or for hot spots. Don't forget to check
the head for cracks too. If there are issues with the block, there might be
issues with the head.

BTW, the hall sender signal goes to the PCM (ECU) and then to the fuel pump
relay, not to the FPR.

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)