Straightening bent rims

i have RM's at 15x7.5 up front and 15x8 in the back and they tuck very nicely. the guy that i got the rims from put stretched tires, 195's, but when these damn kumho's wear out i will be putting 195's on from and 205's on back i think.

www.shislerocco.com/rocco-delorian.jpg

Raffi <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
As they are now... well they're in transit right now.

http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/flaatr/Rims/BBS_RS_003.jpg

BBS RS with silver centers rebuilt by Kodiak to 16" with 5" inner barrel
and 1.5" and 1" outer lips. Probably go 7" up front and 7.5" in back just
because.

Gonna have the center webs & inner barrels stripped and repainted, polish
the lips and re-plate the screws... the rims are currently et 35 but I
might have that machined to et 38 at the same time even though 35mm will
work, again just because.

-Raffi